The workshop will discuss the experiences of restaurant owners on the challenges of starting and operating a new restaurant. People who are thinking about starting a restaurant should attend.
The workshop will be in Cantonese.
Topics to be discussed:Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
- Defining your concept
- Selecting the right location
- Leasehold improvement work
- Getting permits
- Hiring and training staff
- Marketing your new restaurant
- Financing your restaurant
- Henry Young – Owner of North Sea Village and Island Grotto
- Benjamin Lee – Owner of Prime Dip
- Victor Hsi – Business Director, SEACC Microloan program
To register for this workshop, call CNSC at (415) 421-2111
Southeast Asian Community Center (SEACC)
Chinese Newcomers Service Center